Just Lowered below market price! Wonderful North La Quinta location in Desert Flower, a gated community of only 10 homes in Quinterra. This meticulous home is move-in ready and has great architectural features starting with the double door entry into the open floorplan. The flooring is upgraded and there is a beautiful three-sided fireplace with a raised hearth. I love the kitchen. It has a central island and gorgeous backsplash in tones of grey. The large master bedroom suite has a fireplace that is dual-sided, with the other side facing the garden tub in the master bath. One of the other bedrooms has its own bath attached, so if you need two master bedrooms, this will work for you. Did you note that there is a three-car garage? Also, a lovely pool and spa in the backyard. Great location close to the fantastic La Quinta Baccalaureate schools. This house has everything, and is priced to sell. The seller may make allowance for up to $2500 for updated kitchen appliances.
Single Family, Contemporary
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Desert Sands Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Dressing Area, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Dining Room, Living Room, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Corian Counter, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Gas Heated, Gunite
- Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $629,000
Median sold price $460,000
Days On Market 111
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS