Beautiful, well cared for home in cul de sac, walking distance from Park Glen Elementary School. Highly sought after Keller ISD! Welcoming entryway with vaulted ceilings, beautiful laminate wood floors, fresh new interior paint and a nice flowing floor plan. Formal dining and sitting room near the front of the home is great for entertaining! Living room has an inviting fireplace and leads to the kitchen where you will find granite counter tops, eating space in kitchen and counter with room for bar stools. Large master bedroom downstairs has a beautiful master bathroom and huge walk in closet. 3 bedrooms upstairs along with a full bathroom. Open living room upstairs. Large backyard with a nice patio space.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,991 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Park Bend Estates Add
- Central Heat, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Siding
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Greenbelt, Interior lot, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price
Sorry, no content was found for this location
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.