Last Updated: 1/20/2018 5:01 PM
Simply "BEAUTIFUL" is the best word to describe this "Move-in-ready" 2 bed 2 bath home! This home has been well taken care of and it shows! Roof and skylights recently installed (6 months). 2 year new A/C. Gourmet Galley Kitchen w/plenty of cabinets & granite counter top space w/ gorgeous back-splash. New laminate flooring in main areas, ceramic tile in bedrooms, beautiful light fixtures throughout, huge fenced in backyard perfect for entertaining, Tiled one car garage with extended driveway. the second bedroom is currently being used as a closet and can be converted back to a bedroom. The list goes on and on! This property is a MUST SEE! Located in close proximity to the 417 & 408 and E Colonial shopping/dining district.
Other, 1 Story
1,242 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Wood Cabinets, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Satellite Dish, Shed / Utility Building, Sidewalks. In County, Dead End Street, Paved Road.