Last Updated: 9/24/2017 3:41 AM
Enjoy Chesapeake Bay water activities, Annapolis shops, dining, area parks, trails and easy commute to Baltimore and DC. K Hovnanian Homes NEW Stone Mill community offers a Pasadena peaceful, wooded setting. Anderson open airy plan features a formal Living Room, Large Kitchen and Dining area, Hov Hall from 2-car Garage, Owners Suite Spa Bath and walk-in closet and efficient laundry. Call/Visit!
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,322 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
K. Hovnanian Homes
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Bar, Formal, Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Water Closet, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Insulated Door, Low-Emittance , Screened, Insulated Window
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Home Warranty Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Access Only, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Premium Lot.
From 95: Take RT 100 East. Take 607 North/Magothy Bridge Rd. Go Right on Ft. Smallwood Rd. Go Left on Whites Cove Rd. to immediate Left on Old Ft. Smallwood. The Model is located on the Left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $329,900
Median sold price $295,000
Days On Market 84
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS