Magnificent two story custom home in the heart of Bonnie Brae. Private guest suite with full kitchen, Living room, two bedrooms and ¾ bathroom. Soaring and vaulted ceilings. Double-height turret foyer/entry with a massive brass antique Chandelier originally from the Buell Mansion. Magestic entry stairway with a custom-made decorative forged iron handrail with genuine New Zealand plum carpeting. Stunning chefs kitchen with double appliances designed by French architect with a stunning custom built cast iron and glass entertainment bar. Beautiful black galaxy, onyx, marble, and hand-made glass tile counter tops and flooring throughout. Hardwood floors throughout. Master suite with large wood deck with mountain views. Two bedrooms with carrara-marble ensuite bathrooms. Beautiful wall sconces, Murano and Schonbek crystal chandeliers throughout. Professionally landscaped front and backyard yard with two beautiful fountains and custom cast iron deck railing. Perfect home for entertaining!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
5,385 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,556 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,829 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Warming Drawer, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Storm Window
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Stone Counter Top, In-Law Arrangement, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Sound System, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Balcony, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Landscaped. Public Transport.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,000
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.7%