This well maintained 3 bedroom 1.5 baths is moe in ready!. The first floor features living room, dining room and eat in kitchen to the family room which features a brick gas fireplace .There is a separate office and a large four season sunroom to complete the first floor. The upstairs consist of 3 nice size bedrooms and bath. The basement is unfinished so you can add your personal touch. There is a deck off the back of the house which overlooks the manicured yard. Peace and tranquility sums up this home and is waiting for the next owner.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,705 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Gibbsboro Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,705 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 168.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $182,500
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS