Located in the desirable quiet dead end street in the Gaspee Neighborhood, this lovely Colonial requires a few updates to make this the perfect home with your flair. Three beds including a roomy master, one and a half baths, lots of closet space and cozy three season porch off the living room provides additional space for your enjoyment. Hardwoods on second level. The sizable fenced in backyard is great for cookouts and relaxing. Minutes to Historic Pawtuxet Village, the Interstate, shopping, outdoor cafes, restaurants and a beautiful water front park.
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 690 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Unfinished Basement, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Hospital, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,394
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island