In the heart of the Amherst Village a warm and welcoming home - enter formal front entry or more likely through the side entrance into the handy New England mudroom with storage and built-ins. An unusually large eat-in kitchen with granite, stainless, substantial counterspace and cabinets. There is a large breakfast bar, room for a large kitchen table and a gracious and cozy seating area by the fireplace. A door from the kitchen to outside makes access to your grill a breeze. Down the hall is a convenient half-bath with laundry. A marvelous first-floor office has lots of built-ins. In the front of this 1850's home are a lovely living/sitting and an elegant dining room. Upstairs are two large bedrooms served by a full bath and then an oasis of peace and calm in the master bedroom with walk-in closets, sitting area and fireplace. There is a wonderful backyard -- easily accessed from the family room which completes the first floor. Upstairs from the family room is a second office. One-car garage, lovely gardens, bonus room in basement. A great house, lovingly cared for and ready for a new owner! Showings begin March 4, 2018.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
3,123 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
CLARK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SOUHEGAN HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Mud Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,872 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 251 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Oil, Hot Water. Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building, Shed, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,900
Median sold price $335,000
Days On Market 202
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England