This newly completed unit offers contemporary style with many exceptional features in a private setting. Main level, with hardwood and tile floors, has open concept kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter tops, gas range, microwave and wine cooler. Enjoy dining/living room ambiance provided by gas fireplace convenience. A sunny deck is the perfect place for outdoor gatherings. Attached garage enters into the mudroom with 1/2 bath. Separate den/office space features glass doors. Three bedrooms, full bath and a inished bonus room are on the 2nd level. Enjoy the cozy master bedroom with its tiled double shower, side-by-side sinks and walk-in closet. There is full unfinished walk-out basement space available for any number of future uses. A Buderus boiler provides high-efficiency heating. This convenient location allows easy access to all that the Sunapee region has to offer. Lake Sunapee and Mount Sunapee Resort are less than 2 miles from your door. There is area golf, hiking, Sunapee Harbor activities plus tour boats and shops.
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Propane
SUNAPEE CENTRAL SCHOOL
SUNAPEE MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL
SUNAPEE SR. HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Second Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,560 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Rural Res.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Dead End, Paved Road, Private Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $395,000
Median sold price $392,000
Days On Market 230
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network