Last Updated: 11/25/2017 2:09 AM
There's no place like home in Bedford's sought after Page Hill neighborhood. You enter to a gracious two-story foyer with marble flooring. A formal living room and spacious dining room provide plenty of room for those special family gatherings.The beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen with abundance of custom built cabinets, granite countertops features a Sub-Zero refrigerator,Wolf gas cooktop,double wall ovens, dual Fisher Paykel dishwashers and a wet bar on the center island.A pantry at the end of the kitchen provides more storage space.The kitchen's eat-in area opens with French doors to an inviting cozy family room with a fireplace.An au pair/guest suite is off the family room with a full bath. The first floor laundry room has an array of cabinets and desk space for crafts or studying.The second floor master suite is stunning with a walk-in closet and luxurious marble bathroom. Three additional bedrooms with shared bath and a bonus room complete the level.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
3,958 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, French Door
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Gutters. Corner, Public Roads.