BUYERS WITH GREAT TASTE LOOKING FOR A PERFECT PLACE FOR GATHERINGS and ENTERTAINING BOTH INDOORS AND OUTSIDE, YOU'LL LOVE WHAT THE OWNERS DID AT ROCKLEDGE. Great care and careful planning was used in this open concept floor plan with upgrades to interior with beautiful details to kitchen, baths, lighting and flooring. Stone countertops, backsplash and flooring were all special order making your kitchen unique as well as additional designer lighting and custom walk-in pantry closet. Upgrades to flooring and lighting make this move in ready for you. Finished basement gives you additional rooms downstairs and a perfect layout for entertaining. Sliders from living room lead to customized outside spaces with your choice of three decks, solar lights & landscaping, multiple sheds, outdoor bar, KOI pond and plenty of room to spread out and relax. Enjoy your million dollar view of the city from the hilltop while you host cookouts and backyard fun! Private cul de sac location offers extra parking for you and guests. Located in one of Lincoln's prime spots with easy access to commuter rail, highway access and area amenities. OPEN FOR VIEWING THIS WEEKEND, COME ON BY AND TAKE A LOOK.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
1,878 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 352 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $474,900
Median Sold Price $288,500
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island