A can't miss immaculate home centrally located to all your needs and wants! Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime to own this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Pemberton Place right off of Hwy 14 in Simpsonville. Nestled in the premier cul-de-sac lot, this stunner offers both prestige and privacy. The home features mostly hardwood floors throughout the main level, granite in the kitchen and bathroom, updated appliances, custom wood working, a state of the art screened in porch, and more! Upstairs find a bonus room fit for a king (or queen). Sprinkler system throughout the front and the back yard. Fenced in yard. 2 gas log fireplaces. This remarkable beauty really is something you don't find everyday.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Craftsman, Traditional
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window, Thermal Window
- 2. Gas logs, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Split Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Deck, Enclosed Porch, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Fireplace. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $248,500
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC