New England Colonial brought back to life. Complete with all new plumbing and electrical throughout. Home sits on large in-town lot, with nice open backyard. Enjoy summers on the inviting covered front porch. Only a mile from Downtown Bangor and 2 miles from I-95 and walking distance to EMMC and parks. This home was restored and opened up to create a beautiful floor plan with a bright and airy feel. Unique and rustic details with new modern kitchen equipped with cooking island and seating. Home boasts custom concrete countertops, pantry, office/den with reading nook and four season sunroom. Original and custom crown molding with exposed brick and wood beams. Master bedroom offers roof-top deck, walk-in closet, adjoining bathroom with separate stand up glass shower and antique clawfoot soaker tub. A must see with tons of character in ideal location.
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Post and Beam, Fiber Cement Siding
2,100 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Electric Heating, Oil, Steam. Radiant, Baseboard, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, On Site, Off Street.
- Fiber Cement
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Out Building, Shed, Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $151,450
Median Sold Price $135,500
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)