Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:03 PM
Exceptional 5BR/4.5BA home in Shipleys Retreat! This home features gleaming HW floors, MB with soaking tub, ceramic title in bathrooms, Built-in Bookshelves, a Gourmet Kitchen with SS appliances, Double Wall Oven, Granite countertops, and a Six Burner Stove. Finished Basement with a Wet Bar. Previous deal fell through due to financing.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Brick & Wood Siding
4,844 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OLD MILL MIDDLE NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Storm Window, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
Head Northwest on MD-2 N. Turn left onto East West Blvd. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on East West Blvd. Turn right onto Horicon Point Dr. and your destination will be on the right.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $470,605
Median sold price $390,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS