Stunning 'bright & Airy' property in the highly sought after community RINCON! This is the only property currently available for sale in this community. Its has 3 bedrooms and a DEN (that can be converted into 4th bdr if needed) Its move-in ready and for your special touch. The large rear yard has enough space for a pool and lots of room to play. The private enclosed courtyard has access to the detached Casita w/ full restroom & area for kitchenette. The central A/C system was recently replaced with a High-End Super efficient A/C system. Close to schools, shopping, restaurants & music festivals. NO HOA's. Priced to Sell ... Preview today!
Single Family, Traditional
Water District, Common Hot Water Heater
2,108 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Breakfast Nook, Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Counter Top - Tile, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Barbeque
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Door
- Gas logs, Gas Burning, Dining Room, Family Room, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Unfurnished, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking.
- Concrete Slab
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Mountain, Peek-A-Boo View, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Sidewalks. Ground Level Unit, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,000
Median Sold Price $305,480
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association