Last Updated: 1/22/2018 10:17 AM
Amazing home in an amazing location in Simpsonville in the highly desired Powderhorn Subdivision. Great Floor Plan with Master on the Main floor. Awesome Kitchen with Breakfast Area overlooking the back deck with an extremely private fenced back yard. The Living Room is warm and inviting with a lovely wood burning fireplace. All the flooring on the first floor has been replaced with beautiful Pergo Flooring and the carpet up the stairs and on the entire second level has just been replaced. There are two nice bedrooms upstairs with a Full Bath. The backyard is an amazing place to relax with a deck overlooking a fenced yard with great privacy. Many of the light fixtures have been replaced, the air handler for the downstairs unit only a year old. French Doors to deck from Breakfast Room are brand new with new ceiling fan in Breakfast Room. Architectural Shingle roof installed in 2012. Easy access to anything and everything you desire on Fairview Road and downtown in Simpsonville with immediate access to I-385 and 15-20 minutes to downtown Greenville. Hurry or you may miss this one too!!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,613 sq. ft
1,613 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Range
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Tennis Court, Sidewalks. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Clubhouse