10 Gorgeous acres, of grass and some woods was a horse farm at one time Can be any thing you want now. Nice square lot at the end of the road located in Cypress Isles Subdivision it comes with River access, So ride your horse down or take your boat and put in in the river, nice park for the little ones, Wild life is plentiful from Birds to Deer or fish. The home is 2 stories and has 2 Masters one down and one up stairs both have a fire place, Has an extra room off one of the master bedrooms down stairs. Ether master is so large there is room to split it up and make it a 3 bedroom. It's country all the way Pecky Cypress walls and real wood floors also some drywall with knock down texture. Open kitchen, and dining with walk in pantry. You can turn this into anything you want 2 car Garage or make it a huge Florida room or expand the living room or add more bedrooms, or leave it the way it is tool room and trophy room for the big Bucks (DEER).
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater
Log, Metal, Other Construction, Siding, Stone, Woo
2,096 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cypress Isles Subdivision
PINE RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Garage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Other
- Concrete, Carpet, Wood, Brick
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Freestanding, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Turnkey Furnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Boat Parking, Covered, Driveway, Garage.
- Metal, Stone, Log, Siding, Other
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, River, River, Pond, Boat Ramp, Outside Shower, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage, Workshop. In County, End Unit, Dead End, Paved Road, Private Roads, Oversize, Pasture, Horse Property.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $200,000
Median Sold Price $229,900
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS