Beautiful well maintained home in the Watermill Community. Huge eat in kitchen with all stainless steel appliance and plenty of cabinet space. The kitchen open up into the living area with wood flooring and sliding glass doors leading into the very good sized back yard ready for kids and/or pets. Huge master bedroom, big beautiful windows, lot of natural lighting. Master bath has double raised vanity w/ Jacuzzi tub and stand up shower. Office can be used as a small room as well. Community center has basketball court, tennis court, playground and pool exclusive for the residents. Home is minutes from the Orange Park Mall, 295 and The Oakleaf shopping Center.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
1,727 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available
WESTSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer, Library
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Electric.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Wood Floors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, On Street.
- Lanai, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Trails, Playground, Tennis Court. Suburban, Urban, 2-Lane Road, City Road, Asphalt, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $227,000
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc