Well Constructed low maintenance, energy efficient 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath cape on 3.45 acres and 17.9 acres of commom land. This home has a mixture of hard wood, laminate, tile, and vinyl floors. There is an open floor plan, lovely island kitchen, 14'x16' screened in sun porch for those rainy days and a partially covered porch for those sunny days to sit and enjoy the lovely views. The 3 car garage has direct entry into the tiled mud room leading into the foyer. Whole house generator, Passive solar gain in the winter from south facing windows, R 34.2 walls and R 60 walls in the attic as well as AC coil in duct work for future AC add on. This property has many more perks, it is truly a must see to appreciate all it has to offer!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Private Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,980 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
150 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Propane, DSL Available
RANDOLPH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
RANDOLPH SCHOOL UHSD #2
RANDOLPH UHSD #2
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Media, Utility Room, Mud Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Common, First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,780 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Storage, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Carpet Free Home, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Stone Driveway, Gravel, Driveway, Garage, On Site.
- Deck, Porch, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Handicapped Access, Landscaped. Rural, Secluded, Cul-De-Sac, Dirt Road, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $228,000
Median Sold Price $206,000
Days On Site 243
Sales-List Price 93.9%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network