Located in the desirable Rumford neighborhood this inviting sun filled Ranch offers a wonderful layout boasting rich hardwood floors throughout. The living room opens to the dining room with an impressive brick fireplace. Both the kitchen and the dining room open to the family room with a vaulted ceiling. An updated bathroom with subway tile and three spacious bedrooms complete the first floor layout. The lower level offers additional living space including a full bathroom and a laundry room. The sizeable backyard is fenced and the perfect spot for outdoor activities. Central air and an attached garage complete this very special home.
Single Family, Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Municipality
Sewer Connected, Municipality
1,944 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 636 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partially Finished, Bath Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $283,500
Median Sold Price $236,500
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island