Few properties can compare to this very special custom built colonial home situated perfectly on this 77-acre parcel. The home displays excellence in quality craftsmanship throughout down to every detail. Starting with the entryway you will find a blue stone floor and a stone archway leading into the kitchen that includes wide plank pine floors that continue throughout the home, beautiful Vermont soapstone counter tops, sink and gas range. Main floor features a comfortable dining room and large living room with a gorgeous wood burning fireplace and built in cabinetry. Radiant heat is also featured on the main floor. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms including a lovely Master bedroom with bath featuring a double sink vanity, shower, soaking tub and large walk-in closet. The second floor also has a private den/office built over the attached garage accessible from the house with a wood burning stove. One of the nice surprises of the home is the finished attic space. The 18X33 room is ideal for a studio or even a big playroom. 2 car attached with extra storage and a nicely done stone patio for outdoor entertaining. The land is exceptional with over 1 mile of marked trails easily accessible and suited for walking, hikes, snowshoeing, XC Skiing and mountain biking. 75 of the acres are enrolled in the land use program for tax benefits. Nice long-range views and tranquil setting make this a one of kind property only about a mile from the center of town.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, On Demand Hot Water
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Wood
Public Sewer, Mound Septic System, Septic
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GREEN MOUNTAIN UHSD #35
GREEN MOUNTAIN UHSD #35
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic - Finished
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Wood, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Walkout, Concrete, Full, Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Wood Stove, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel.
- Wood, Clapboard
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Rural, Rolling Slope, Secluded, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Timber, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $225,000
Median Sold Price $168,750
Days On Site 155
Sales-List Price 92.4%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network