Check out this immaculate, well maintained, 2 story home in the sought after community of Fox Chase. The neatly landscaped yard sits at the end of a cul de sac and is nestled next to the woods, which creates a beautiful, serene and private setting. This home has 3 bedrooms (room for a 4th bedroom in the basement, 2 full bathrooms and 2 half baths. The main level has a large formal dining room for all your family gatherings. The upgraded eat-in kitchen has gorgeous custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a granite counter, a tile back splash and has plenty of room for a nice size kitchen table. The kitchen flows nicely into the large, open family room. The kitchen sliding doors (with built-in blinds) open up to an awesome deck and outdoor space, which is perfect for your summer parties. The nicely landscaped, fenced backyard has a private patio with more space to entertain your guests. The master bedroom on the upper level has a large walk-in closet and the huge master bathroom with a shower and a separate deep soaking tub. The man cave in the lower level is a perfect place to watch sporting events and still has enough room for a 4th bedroom. The lower level also has a cozy office alcove with a built in counter for computers and monitors. The laundry room has a front load washer and dryer that conveys. The roof was recently replaced with architectural shingles which will last for more than 30 years. There is a large parking pad in the front of the house that is also used as a basketball court. The community has a nice playground and community access to the B&A Trail. Close to shopping, restaurants, the Baltimore Washington Medical Center, BWI Airport and Route 100. Don't wait! Schedule an appointment today. This gorgeous home won't last long! The sellers are even offering a free home warranty! Call today to schedule an appointment.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,124 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Hobby Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,724 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Heated, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $308,500
Median Sold Price $289,700
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS