TOTAL REFRESH! Zoned Agriculture (A-1) you'll love the opportunity to live, work & play on this private parcel. Located between Hebron, Richmond, and Woodstock, this 4800 square-foot home overlooks crops, a pond and all the wildlife you can imagine! Custom Hardwood Flooring designs in the Dining Room & Foyer. Finished WALKOUT Lower Level also features a Wood Burning Fireplace, Full Bathroom & possible bedrooms or office/craft space. GENEROUS Room sizes throughout this home, with the flexibility to open more space up. The owners have loved the serene setting, the recreational aspect & the ability to gather with large groups whenever they want. Lovingly maintained, this home hardly looks lived in and quality is evident in the 2x6 construction & Low E glass for energy conservation. Horses are allowed, of course, and just about anything else you want - chickens, gardens, ______. Owner does rent some land to a local farmer as well.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4,800 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
ALDEN HEBRON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ALDEN-HEBRON MIDDLE SCHOOL
ALDEN-HEBRON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Foyer, Office
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 16.06, 10+ Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Gravel Road, Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $319,500
Median Sold Price $165,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 95.4%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data