Elegant and stunning Barrington beauty! Tucked into a quiet cul-de sac, be delighted as you pull up to the stately Colonial and be welcomed by the professional landscaping and beautiful flagstone hardscaping that leads you to the front door. Enter into the two-story grand foyer with curved staircase and dramatic lighting. Freshly painted expansive interior featuring 9' ceilings, beautiful wood trim work and hardwood floors on all three levels of the home. Beautiful main living area with a bright and open kitchen, breakfast area and light-filled family room with a soaring brick wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Home office with double-doors, half bath, dining and living room are also on main. The kitchen features gourmet touches including massive walk-in pantry, island cook-top, double oven, ample cabinet space and recessed lighting. Laundry and mud room lead to the garage that features custom closet systems, showroom interlocking floor tiles and overhead storage. Upper level offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large master bedroom with impressive luxury built-in walk-in closet system with custom lighting, master bath with large soaking tub, shower, double vanity and two linen closets. Fully finished lower level offering a full bath, great room with french doors leading to brick patio, 5th bedroom with walk-in closet, workout room, and storage room. Large deck leading to brick patio for outdoor entertaining. This is a meticulously maintained, gorgeous home you won~t want to miss! Enjoy the community pool, swim team, community holiday parties and community social groups as you please in this sought-after community! Convenient to South County schools, dining, shopping, major commuter routes, Fairfax County Parkway, VRE, and two local parks with trails-Lake Mercer and Burke Lake.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Aluminum Siding
4,375 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,275 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $872,000
Median Sold Price $800,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS