Last Updated: 11/17/2017 7:43 PM
Vintage craftsman in Tacoma's desirable North End, just off 6th Ave. Superb curb appeal invites you in. New interior paint, carpets, updated kitchen & baths. Charming front porch & white picket fence is exactly what you've wanted in a new home. Kitchen with more cabinets (and pantry!) than you thought possible. Fabulous master suite with jetted tub & separate shower stall. Alley entrance & sliding gates for future carport or garage. Huge storage shed! Home awaits your new exterior paint color.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,627 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Close to Bus Line.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line
Cash Out, Conventional