Last Updated: 11/20/2017 7:59 AM
True country living! Fenced, cross fenced, raised gardens with irrigation, 12 x 18 green house, 8 blueberry bushes, 3 Pomegranates, 4 Peach Trees, 5 Fig Trees, 10 Apple Trees, 5 Plum Trees, Satsuma Citrus, and Lemon Tree all of this plus more on a spacious, secluded 4.5 acres. 2 self watering chicken houses! Now I need to tell you about the house! Built in 2002 with an architectural shingle roof, open floor plan with vaulted ceiling, buck stove in living room, hardwood floors throughout, custom hardwood floors in all 3 bedrooms, remodeled hall and master bath, gas stove, and 3 yr old a/c! Taylor County Schools are available with tuition.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Septic, Existing Well
1,457 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Garden, Greenhouse. Level.