Back to school shopping? Don't wait - hurry to Cornerstone for this move-in ready home in the Andover High School District. Features include 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, plus a split bedroom plan, hardwood floors in kitchen/dining area, kitchen with pantry and all appliances remain. You'll enjoy entertaining in the over-sized family room with space for a game table or play area. The backyard features an over-sized patio and tree line hedgerow for privacy, plus sprinkler system and well for convenience. This is one not to miss. - And a great opportunity to assume a VA assumable loan rate at 3.25%.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,559 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Moeder Custom Homes
Natural Gas, Sewer
Andover School District (Usd 385)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Paved Road, Irrigation well, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $294,450
Median sold price $236,794
Days On Market 56
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS