Location, location, location! Well-built home within walking distance to the beautiful downtown Prescott square! This home is a part of Prescott's history! Owned by the same family since built! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a large 2 car garage! This custom built home boasts a lot of storage space. There is basement access to the garage; level entry to the top floor can be obtained by utilizing the back door. Great opportunity for someone to get into the heart of Prescott, this is an established neighborhood with big trees and solid roots. It would also be a super location for vacation rental. Home is ready for you to make your own and put your touch on it! Updates that have been made to this older home include electrical wiring updated and upgraded; new furnace a/c unit installed.
Site Built, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Block, Wood Frame
1,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Electric, Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Storage, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Stove.
- Finished, Entrance Inside, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Aluminum Frame, Screened, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup, Woodburning Fireplace, Laminate Counter, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Patio, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Shed, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, City Road, City Maintenance, Paved Road.
1031 Exchange, VA, FHA, Conventional, Cash
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $475,000
Median Sold Price $382,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Prescott AoR