Beautiful Ski Lodge on the South Knob of Elk Mountain. Mountain Views through the expansive wall of windows in the Living room and Master Bedroom. Home features two master suites, plus three additional bedrooms, three remodeled bathrooms and state of the art Kitchen. New Metal roof with rigid insulation and brand new Tonque and Groove Ceilings throughout! Massive stone fireplace for apres ski evenings. Navien on demans hot water heater.7 minute drive to Elk Mountain. DECKS-DECKS-DECKS! Additional parcel included in sale 227.00-1,020.02 for the total of 3.79 acres. Attached to a conservancy of over 30 acres! Privacy abounds!
Single Family, Ranch, Contemporary, 2 Story
Sewer service on-site, Septic
2,337 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,788 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 549 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiators, Baseboard.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Block, Daylight, Full Finished, Heated, Plumbed, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace, Freestanding, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Unpaved.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors. Steep Slope, Municipal Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,900
Median Sold Price $187,500
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 84.8%
SOURCE: Greater Scranton BOR