Like-new resale in sought after Seven Hills with 2 sty foyer, living room w/ FP, granite kitchen with SS appliances and large island open to keeping room with FP, formal dining room, and private guest suite on main. Hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout. Relaxing covered deck overlooking level backyard w/ room for a pool! 4 sided sod w/ irrigation. Master suite w/ vaulted ceilings, beautifully tiled master bath, and large walk in closet w/ upgraded b-in shelving. Large laundry with cabinetry. 3 add'l bedrooms and a double vanity bath upstairs. Unfinished daylight basement stubbed for bath. Fabulous Seven Hills amenities include a water park and full time activities director!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete Siding, Stone
2,682 sq. ft
2,682 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,682 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 148X191X23X182, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)