Last Updated: 11/19/2017 4:33 AM
This beautiful Andreas Hills home features mature landscaping and mountain views from most every vantage point, plus water and golf course views from a private outdoor living space with solar-heated pool/spa, outdoor fireplace, gas grill, and ample seating and lounging areas. Tastefully designed interior has custom cabinetry and built-ins, custom accent lighting, skylights, double doors to the Master Suite, dual zone AC, Mater Bath with bidet and glass block shower, and a Media Room. The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, downdraft 4-burner gas range, stainless steel appliances, and convection microwave and oven. Three ample-sized bedrooms include the Master with fireplace and walk-in closet, Guest Suite with private patio and water feature, and an Office/Den with built-ins. A 3-car garage with a Sound Studio/Workshop that can remain or be easily removed for added parking. Owned solar panels, newer AC & water heater. Furnishings included under separate consideration, per inventory.
Single Family, Contemporary
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,321 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- 2 Master Suites, Dressing Area, Master Suite
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Bidet, Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower, Jetted Tub
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Covered, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest Parking, Shared Driveway.
- Concrete Slab, Covered, Rear Porch
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Hill, Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, Water, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- Block, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course.