If you ever dreamed of a Mediterranean Estate, you need look no further. Here is where your dreams come true. Right in the heart of Elkins Park this 5 Bedroom, 5.1 Bath sprawling home offers an intimate private setting, situated on 3/4 of an acre of landscaped grounds with over 4,500 square feet of living space. The property is highlighted by a long and circular driveway where views abound, complemented by an abundance of on-site parking. The gated archway entry is both elegant and stately. Once inside the home you will appreciate all the magnificent custom details of European craftsmanship throughout, including the ceramic tiling, exposed brick, arched doorways, carved wooden doors, vaulted ceiling with skylights and driftwood beams. This is truly a unique, one of a kind find with many special features such as a 5ft. Walk-In Fireplace with an overlooking loft, and Atrium in the center of the house that borders four main rooms with views from the formal dining room, living room, wet bar and kitchen, plus a cedar sauna, in-ground pool with expansive patio, cabana and bar...an entertainer's paradise..just to name a few. Whether you are looking for a retreat, or to entertain, this home fits any lifestyle, having all the amenities you hoped for....and best of all it could all be yours!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
4,514 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
150 Amps, Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
ELKINS PARK SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,514 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Intercom System, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 309 irreg
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Secluded, Level, Open.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $207,450
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS