This Diamond Creek mountain retreat is the epitome of luxury living. This stunning home is perfectly nestled in the mountainside, accessible from a cul-de-sac all of which allows for peaceful enjoyment of outdoor living with the soothing sound of a water feature. Resting on 3.2 acres at an approximate elevation of 4,300 feet, one will find breathtaking mountain views including a view of Hanging Rock. The spacious, covered deck offers a wonderful outdoor living space opening to a flagstone patio with an elaborate outdoor kitchen. This exquisite home features three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, with the master suite having dual baths each with their own walk-in closet. You will also find the home complemented with a home theater, spacious office, billiard room, two-car garage and private Guest quarters. Top-of-the-line finishes are found throughout with hardwood flooring, stone floor-to-ceiling wood burning fireplace, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Offering extraordinary finishes and detailed craftsmanship, this home is truly a Mountain Treasure.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well Private
Private Sewer System
4,757 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,872 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 885 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Central Air, Air Cond. Unit
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Covered, Deck, Open
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Deed Restrictions,Residential,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall. Gated Community, Golf Course, Paved Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $600,000
Median Sold Price $340,000
Days On Site 146
Sales-List Price 93.3%
SOURCE: High Country AOR