FRESHLY PAINTED!!! This stunning and impeccably kept, turn-key beauty says welcome home! Come view the abundant storage space, two kitchens, 4 large bedrooms and well kept landscaping. Be sure to check out the shed, the 4-car driveway, the fenced-in backyard and the beautiful "knock-out" rosebushes! Enjoy entertaining your guests in the large livingroom, diningroom and family room. Enjoy your beverage of choice while relaxing on the stone paver patio and deck. Don't miss this opportunity to own a detached, single family home at a townhouse price !!! MUST SEE, IT'S A LOT LARGER THAN IT LOOKS! Present all offers.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,617 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Darkroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,317 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Ground Level Unit, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $719,990
Median Sold Price $238,750
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS