This a great opportunity to own a beautiful two-story 4 bedroom/3 bath Granville Home in the sought after Clovis Unified School District whereby the master bedroom and additional bedroom is located on the lower floor. Upon approach one will notice the manicured landscaping complete with Japanese Maples and Japanese styled foot bridge over a dry river rock bed all situated on an over sized 8250 sf lot. The backyard is spacious, serene, and peaceful with mature landscaping and plenty of shade for family and entertaining. The home is walking distance to Clovis West High School and close to the shops at Riverpark, Freeway 41, and Woodward Park. The interior is finished with natural bamboo flooring whereby all activities open from the vaulted ceiling great room and open kitchen. The home is finished in neutral colors with newer plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, and door hardware throughout.
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,271 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Shower Only, Tub Only
- Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Zero Clearance.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Covered, Concrete
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mature Landscaping, Fruit Trees. Corner, Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $280,000
Median sold price $242,000
Days On Market 77
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: cafaor-v - Fresno Association of Realtors