Amazing Custom Pool Home nestled in a very private setting on a quiet Cul De Sac, one block to the ocean at the 20Th St Beach access. Large windows throughout offering sunlit rooms, French doors along the east side of the home to an extended balcony overlooking the pool, perfect for relaxing and grilling. Open Floor Plan, a ''feel good'' home. Master and Living space on the 2nd level and secondary bedrooms on 1st level. The 3rd bedroom/ office was designed to easily convert to a 3rd and 4th bedrm. Freshly Painted full interior and exterior, Many upgrades over the last 2 years - See list attached plus Sellers Disclosure and Survey.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
2,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
North Atlantic Beach
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Guest Parking, Secured.
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Shower. Cul-De-Sac, City Road, Asphalt, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $650,000
Median Sold Price $350,000
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc