Welcome to the highly desirable Anaheim Hills community of The Summit! This beautiful 4 bed, 2.5 bath home is perfectly set in a tranquil cul-de-sac within close proximity to top rated schools, Ronald Regan Park and hiking and biking trails. As you enter into the 2,013 sq ft of living space, you'll discover the formal living room perfect for quiet time or family gatherings. Nearby is the elegant formal dining area. The kitchen with granite counter tops pours right into the living area offering a spacious open concept! Upstairs offers an amazing walkway to your master bedroom. Inside is a breathtaking master bath with granite counters and a large walk in closet! Garage equipped with electric car hookups. Feng shui floor plan and layout. This home truly has it all! Immediately come to see this home as it will be sold soon!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,013 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Vintage Place Ii (Vnp2)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Spanish Clay Tile, Clay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $794,000
Median Sold Price $752,500
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS