Beautiful total renovation, corner lot, quiet neighborhood. Hardwood floors thruout, gourmet kit w/granite & maple 42" cabinets. Oversized garage w/oil furnace. Circular brick paver drive & sidewalk. Walk to park, playground, ball field & B&A Trail. EZ access to Balto, DC, Ft Meade, & Annap. 18x30 deck. Gas FP@sunroom & FR. New HWH. Fully fenced rear yard. New upstairs zoned heat and A/C unit.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
Brick & Wood Siding
Yes - 2 spaces
OLD MILL M NORTH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Florida Room
- Bar, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Door, Casement
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace Glass Door, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Pull-down, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Window Drapes-curtains, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Drapery Rods Only, Home Warranty Plan, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $499,900
Median sold price $427,450
Days On Market 109
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS