Here it is! An open, roomy floor plan ALL ON ONE LEVEL! Beautiful, like new ranch plan in an established neighborhood in highly desired Huntersville. One owner, barely lived in. Split bedroom plan has master suite privately located on the opposite side of the other 2 bedrooms. Those bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom. Kitchen is separated from the great room by a huge island - very open and roomy. Formal Dining Room. Main floor office with french doors that could also be used as a formal LR. Level lot. Oversized side load garage with extra wide driveway. Clean, clean, clean and neutral. Move in ready!! See additional features for floor plan, survey, and a list of options and upgrades. This type of property is hard to come by in Huntersville and will not last long, so don't delay!
Single Family, 1 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Fiber Cement Siding, Sto
2,633 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, Fiber Cement, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 92.5 x 131 x 92.5 x 131
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Sidewalks, Street Lights. Public Roads, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $379,900
Median Sold Price $318,500
Days On Site 23
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS