South Village Celebration move-in ready home. Private, yet conveniently located across from Spring Park Loop and swimming pool, this spacious Catherine model by Morrison Homes features Four Bedrooms, Three and a half Bathrooms with close to 3,300 square feet of living space. The home has a very well-designed floor-plan with a very large master suite on the first floor that leads to a huge master bath with double vanities, a garden tub and an enclosed shower. The large but inviting formal living and dining feature Brazilian cherry wood flooring, custom columns and crown moldings and plantation shutters. The kitchen features upgraded 42 inch cabinets with plenty of storage space, granite counter-tops, a breakfast bar, a gourmet island, stainless steel appliances, and overlooks the huge family room and the screened-in porch, making it the perfect space for entertaining and family gatherings. The upstairs features a split plan with a large loft that can be used as a game room or a bonus family space. The home also features a three-car garage and a brand new roof. This stunning home is located in the heart of Celebration, minutes from the theme parks, and just a short walking distance from the Town Center known for its traditional shops and both casual and fine dining establishments. Donât miss out on this captivating home. Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,298 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Celebration South Village Un 3
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Alley Entrance, Street Parking, Driveway.
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. In City, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $485,000
Median Sold Price $360,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)