Beautiful landscaping, curb appeal, and an inviting covered front porch welcome you to this lovely family home located on a corner lot in the desirable Highlands area of San Pedro. Bright and inviting, this remodeled home’s living room includes hardwood floors, crown moldings, recessed lighting, and a wood burning fireplace with dual pained slider. The large oasis rear yard has a covered patio, built in BBQ, Jacuzzi, fire pit, and water fountain. There is also a side yard featuring a second seating area and water fountain. The spacious galley style remodeled kitchen has stainless appliances, neutral Corian counter tops, stone tiled back splash. and custom Alder cabinetry. Off the kitchen is the laundry area concealed with cabinetry on one side and a large pantry on the other. The Master bedroom features 2 closets and a full bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms and a hall bathroom, both bathrooms with tiled tub/shower enclosures and newer vanities and counter tops. Other upgrades include forced air heating and air conditioning, crown molding and wood baseboards, recessed lighting & dual pained windows throughout. This home has it all.
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,328 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Galley Kitchen
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing, Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Garage.
- Brick, Enclosed, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Above Ground, Heated Spa
- Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gazebo. Curbs Walk, Hilly-Ravine.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $550,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS