PRICED TO SELL! MUST SEE stunning custom home! This one of a kind enchanting home sits on almost 3/4 acre. It features an open layout nestled in the highly desirable Alta Loma foothills. You enjoy panoramic city night lights and expansive mountain views from all rooms in the home! The lush backyard is fully graded hardscaped and landscaped with lemon tree and apple tree. Backyard also includes tremendous custom permitted heated pool and spa including a waterfall. There is a recently built gazebo as well as a pool room which is perfect for entertaining and enjoying indoor/outdoor living. The entrance of the home features a double door entry which opens to the foyer and showcases beautiful natural hardwood floors that run throughout the dining room. You will then be led to the kitchen where you will find beautiful travertine floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This a tri-level home with three bedrooms on the top floor and the remaining three on the lower level, perfect for a family of any size. There is a finished two car garage, ample parking space in driveway and a large gated area for RV parking and onsite RV waste dump. Oversized septic with multiple pits. Workshop space in 1 of the 2 storage sheds. This home is close to great shopping, restaurants, horse trails, breath taking hikes and the 210 freeway. There is no home with this many amazing qualities and features. It is going to sell fast! NO HOA or MELLO ROOS!
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
3,310 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Attic
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Track Lighting, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Private, RV Parking.
- Stucco, Stone
- Concrete, Covered, Patio
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Diving, Child safety fence, Filtered, Heated, Gas Heated, In-ground, Permits
- Private Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Mountain, Panoramic, Pool View
- Chain Link, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Door, Kennel, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Gazebo, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Mountains, Storm drains, Horse Property.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $609,000
Median Sold Price $641,500
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS