Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:05 PM
One-of-a-kind custom home on the Vermillion River. Prime cul-de-sac lot to enjoy privacy and nature year-round from a 1500sf deck overlooking the forested river bluff. Master suite feels like a treehouse with it's own balcony, private bath w/Jacuzzi tub/steam shower & huge walk-in closet. Downstairs just keeps going with a family room, den, or 6th BR, and 400sf workshop w/220v electrical. Separate apartment w/private entrance/kitchen/BR/BA - perfect for live-in relative or out-of-town guests.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,824 sq. ft
1,568 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 3 spaces
3,824 Sq. Ft. (approx)
200 - Hastings
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Full Master Bath, Jack and Jill Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,836 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 988 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range Hood, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Woodwork, Washer/dryer Hookup, Network Ready
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio Screened, Porch, Balcony
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River Front, Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk, City Road, Paved Road, Irregular.
FHA, DVA, Conventional, Contract for Deed, Cash