Welcome to this beautifuly renovated home that boasts gleaming hardwood floors. Don't wait, just move in to this beautiful, open floor plan, 3BR/ 2BA bath house. Enjoy entertaining guests in your gorgeous gourmet kitchen with brand new granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, high end cabinets and large island. Relax with a morning cup of coffee on a new spacious deck. Brand new roof, completely rebuilt addition, custom built 2 bathrooms. All new windows are energy efficient, high efficient water heater and furnace with A/C, LED recessed lights throughout the house, new plumbing and electrical. The entire house is freshly painted with hardwood floors on both levels. The one car garage has brand new roof and all new doors . Conveniently located on a beautiful block near 95 and a few min drive to Canton, Fells Point and the Inner Harbor. This is a house to see, but move fast before it's gone!!
Townhouse, Traditional, Tudor, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,426 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,226 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $157,400
Median Sold Price $143,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS