JUST REDUCED BY $50,000! Welcome to The Point at Oak Trail in Herald Harbor. Imagine coming home to the tranquility of country living and the majesty of unobstructed water views in an open, contemporary home. Ample quarters boast vaulted ceilings in the main living area, a wide open, modern synthetic deck off the main level dining area, East-facing guest room and grand 2nd floor master bedroom. In addition to a large ensuite, the master is outfitted with walk-in closet and fun, versatile hidden loft space which needs to be seen to be appreciated. Additional upstairs room would be suitable for an office or nursery in equal measure.This house is wired for smart home capability. Nicely manicured grounds included 33 feet of kayak accessible riparian shoreline that accentuate the rural feel of this wooded compound, where unspoiled privacy invites echoes of nature.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP
Mixed, Vinyl Siding
3,484 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,308 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 176 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Front Yard, Trees. Beach Front, River Front, Secluded, Creek Front, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $645,000
Median Sold Price $417,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS