Last Updated: 11/18/2017 5:59 AM
Custom design by Jeff Wilson and built by Mark Swank. Craftsman design with top end finishes including concrete counter top in kitchen, hard wood flooring, stainless steal appliances, built in oak cabinets. Eagle nest bonus room. Garage is oversized. House backs to Far North Bicentennial park. Active security system.
Single Family, Raised Ranch
Public Water Service
Block, Wood Frame
3,381 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Private Yard. In City, Dedicated Road, Covenants/Restructions.