Brand NEW Energy-Efficient home ready NOW! The Rutherford offers formal dining, family room with a corner fireplace, hardwoods in main areas, gourmet kitchen equipped with SS appliances. Master suite complete with separate vanities and dual closets. Spacious secondary bedrooms have Jack 'n Jill bath + upstairs BR with full bath perfect for last minute visitors. Community with amenities including a Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court & Playground. Known for their energy efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier & quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Note: Same floor plan but elevation shown will vary slightly, see sales associate for details.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Brick/Frame, Concrete Siding, Stone
2,743 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $339,000
Median sold price $224,950
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service