Beautiful Highlands Ranch Home Boasting An Open Floor Plan & Totally Remodeled Kitchen in Desirable Northridge area of HR. The kitchen doesn't disappoint w/ plenty of style & functionality & includes Custom Shaker Style Maple Cabs, Large Slab Honed Leathered Granite Counters & Spacious Center Island, S/S Kitchen Aid Appliances w/ Gas Cooktop, Subway Glass Tile Backsplash & Plenty More. The nearby great room concept makes for a perfect living space & an entertainer's dream. Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Newer Double Paned Windows throughout & Slider Doors. 5" Wood Baseboards & Trim. Step Down to Cozy Family Room w/ Fireplace & nearby updated bathroom. Maintenance free deck is double the size of a normal deck (20'x19') & permitted to hold a hot tub. Home is outfitted w/ Solar-All paid for & included in sale-No lease to assume, just the benefits of low electric utilities, this is a value added feature that benefits this home's next owner for decades to come.
Single Family-Detached, Multi Level, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Highlands Ranch Northridge
1,777 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,777 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 627 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Pantry, Updated, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $575,000
Median Sold Price $450,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 98.8%