A Must See! Awesome remodeled home on nice size lot mini estate style with gated entry! Reconfigured open floor plan, brand New Roof, New HVAC, New exterior siding, new gutters and beautifully remodeled interior. Spacious living room open to the kitchen. Four bedrooms with bonus room or office! Huge master bedroom with remodeled shower/tub. Master bedroom with half bath as well. The Kitchen has granite counter tops, new cabinets, brand new stainless steel appliances, and back-splash. New laminate flooring and baseboards throughout. Lots of closet space and storage shed. Huge front yard to park all your cars, boats, RV's and more. A must see, this amazing property will not last!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,686 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. Boat Parking, Carport, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Rural.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $252,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS