Private resort style estate like no other! This home is generously sized to include everything from owner & guest bedroom on main, kids study upstairs, elevator to all 3 floors, large secondary bedrooms, laundry on each floor, entertaining terrace level to include guest bedroom/bath, fireside media, custom bar with all appliances, coifered billiards, true marquee style home theater, ping pong, game room and salt water aquarium with full maintenance area! 4 car garage. Unbelievable resort with giant salt water pool, guest house, spa, waterfalls and sport court AND grass area to play football!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
8 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
13,261 sq. ft
The River Club
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Library, Media
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 6. Basement, Great Room, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Brick, Stone
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Physical Fit Facilities, Gas Grill, Gazebo.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $438,350
Median Sold Price $356,500
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service